Photobucket

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Potty Training

Potty training has to be the most challenging thing I've had to teach as a parent thus far. I have done a lot of research on this topic and still have not found the right approach. I keep thinking soon enough she will just go anywhere and everywhere, right?! This I know is not the case but seems so much easier than the work ahead. Brenna does great at home, because I let her walk around with just a shirt on. If she has anything on her bottom (diaper, pull-up, underwear) she will not take it off to go on the potty. When we leave home this becomes an issue. She is a little shy when it comes to other potties even with the cushion support. So the question becomes will she get use to other potties and soon, and will she start taking off a pull-up or underwear to go? She kinda has to though, she has no other choice. I hope this all comes together by the end of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment